[note color=”#bec8cd”]Looking for an experienced long term, full time siding applicator and siding assistant.[/note]
Install vinyl siding, aluminum soffit and fascia, wrap window and door frames with aluminum trim, operate a brake with precise measurements and general carpentry knowledge. Install windows and doors.
Assistant to help applicator with duties listed and clean up.
Bosteter Windows & Siding offers competitive wages with benefits including paid vacation, paid holidays, simple retirement plan, and yearly bonuses.
If you are looking for a fun small business environment, with 9 hour work days and half days on Fridays, no weekends, please apply.
High school diploma or equivalent, valid driver’s license with reliable transportation, able to lift up to 100 lbs. daily, knowledge of carpentry hand and power tools. Must be able to read tape measure accurately.
- Ability to demonstrate company values of Ambition, Innovation, Integrity and Teamwork.
- Be quality conscience.
- Good math background and communication skills
- Ability to pass initial and random drug tests.
- The ability to work independently and multi-task.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail.
Please email resume to [email protected] or mail to
95 Wenonah Road
Minnesota City, MN 55959